Our Beginning (1827)
J. Vickerstaff & Co. Ltd has been bringing the oceans finest seafoods to the heart of the Midlands since 1827. From the days of the gas lamp we have been working hard to supply only the best seafoods from around the world.
Moving from our original premises in 1862 to 50 Old Cross Street, and then moving into Market Hall, Bell Street in 1867.
Building contacts and business relationships over the years has helped us bring an exciting and varied array of fresh and frozen seafoods from all four corners of the globe including New Zealand & Japan.